from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or characterized by charisma: "the warmth of a naturally charismatic leader” ( Joyce Carol Oates).
- adj. Of, relating to, or being a type of Christianity that emphasizes personal religious experience and divinely inspired powers, as of healing, prophecy, and the gift of tongues.
- n. A member of a Christian charismatic group or movement.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, related to, or having charisma.
- adj. Of, related to, or being a member of a form of Christianity that emphasises the role of the Holy Spirit.
- n. a member of such a Christian movement
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a charism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to charism or charismata.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. possessing an extraordinary ability to attract
From Ancient Greek χάρισμα (kharisma, "grace, favour, gift") + -ic. (Wiktionary)