from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having cohesion.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Holding the particles of a homogeneous body together; ; producing cohesion.
- adj. Cohering, or sticking together, as in a mass; capable of cohering; tending to cohere.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Characterized by, causing, or concerned in cohesion or the quality of adhering together, literally or figuratively: as, cohesive force.
- Having the property of cohesion; capable of cohering or sticking; having a tendency to unite and to resist separation: as, a cohesive substance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. causing cohesion
- adj. cohering or tending to cohere; well integrated
Sorry, no etymologies found.