from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. in a state of shock or confusion
- adj. stunned
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of daze.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. stupefied; conscious but unable to think clearly; -- usually caused by a blow or other shock.
- adj. stunned from or as if from repeated blows.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Stunned; stupefied.
- Dull; sickly.
- Spoiled, as ill-roasted meat.
- Raw and cold.
- Cold; benumbed with cold.
- Of a dun color.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock
- adj. stunned or confused and slow to react (as from blows or drunkenness or exhaustion)
Sorry, no etymologies found.