from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of eyes: showing no liveliness.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of glaze.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Same as glassed.
- adj. Having a shiny surface or coating.
- adj. Lacking liveliness; -- used of eyes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of foods) covered with a shiny coating by applying e.g. beaten egg or a sugar or gelatin mixture
- adj. fitted or covered with glass
- adj. (used of eyes) lacking liveliness
- adj. having a shiny surface or coating
Sorry, no etymologies found.