from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of stupefy.
- adj. Experiencing stupefaction.
- adj. Experiencing the influence of an ingested mind-altering substance.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having been made stupid.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. in a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock
- adj. as if struck dumb with astonishment and surprise
Sorry, no etymologies found.