from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Containing or producing nuts: nutty trees.
- adj. Having a flavor like that of nuts: The wild turkey often has a nutty taste when cooked.
- adj. Slang Crazy; idiotic: a nutty idea.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Containing nuts
- adj. Barmy, crazy, mad.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Abounding in nuts.
- adj. Having a flavor like that of nuts.
- adj. Crazy; insane; loony; batty; nuts.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Abounding in nuts.
- Having the flavor of nuts: as, nutty wine.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- adj. having the flavor of nuts
Sorry, no etymologies found.