from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informal Silly; crazy.
- adj. Informal Completely absorbed, infatuated, or excited: They were gaga over the rock group's new album.
- adj. Informal Senile; doddering.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Senile.
- adj. Crazy.
- adj. Infatuated.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. mentally or physically infirm with age.
- adj. marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. mentally or physically infirm with age
- adj. intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
French, old fool, gaga, of imitative origin.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)