from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having had experience in an activity or in life in general: a highly experienced traveler.
- adj. Skilled or knowledgeable as the result of active participation or practice: consulted an experienced investment counselor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having experience and skill in a subject.
- adj. experient
- v. Past participle of experience
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Taught by practice or by repeated observations; skillful or wise by means of trials, use, or observation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Taught by practice or by repeated observations; skilful or wise by means of trials, use, or observation: as, an experienced artist; an experienced physician.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having experience; having knowledge or skill from observation or participation
From experience + -ed. (Wiktionary)