from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Willing.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of prepare.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Made fit or suitable; adapted; ready
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Being in a state or condition of preparation; specifically, in mathematics, transformed in certain ways so as to be brought to a shape convenient for discussion: said of an equation, form, or function.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. made ready or fit or suitable beforehand
- adj. having made preparations
- adj. equipped or prepared with necessary intellectual resources
Sorry, no etymologies found.