from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Law Having the nature of, relating to, or concerning a felony: felonious intent.
- adj. Archaic Evil; wicked.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, relating to, being, or having the quality of felony; malignant; malicious; villainous; traitorous; perfidious.
- adj. Done with intent to commit a crime.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the quality of felony; malignant; malicious; villainous; traitorous; perfidious; in a legal sense, done with intent to commit a crime.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Malignant; malicious; indicating or proceeding from a depraved heart or an evil purpose; villainous; traitorous; perfidious: as, a felonious deed.
- In law, done with the deliberate purpose of committing a felony.
- Synonyms Illegal, Iniquitous, etc. See criminal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. involving or being or having the nature of a crime
From felony + -ous. (Wiktionary)