from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Devoid of scruples; oblivious to or contemptuous of what is right or honorable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Without scruples, immoral
- adj. Contemptuous of what is right or honorable
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not scrupulous; unprincipled.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not scrupulous; having no scruples; regardless of principle; unprincipled.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. without scruples or principles
un- + scrupulous (Wiktionary)