from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative capitalization of FUD
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The tail of a hare, coney, etc.
- n. Woolen waste, for mixing with mungo and shoddy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The scut or tail of the hare, cony, etc.
- n. Woolen waste; the refuse of new wool taken out in the scribbling process, which is mixed with mungo for use. See mungo, shoddy.
Sorry, no etymologies found.