from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Full of guile; deceitfully or treacherously cunning.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Full of guile; treacherously deceptive.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of guile; characterized by cunning, deceit, or treachery; guilty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of guile; deceitful; artful; wily; cunning.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. marked by skill in deception
Sorry, no etymologies found.