from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Covered or filled with lumps.
- adj. Thickset or cumbersome.
- adj. Exhibiting short jumbled waves; choppy: lumpy seas; a lumpy channel.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Full of lumps, not smooth.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of lumps, or small compact masses.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Abounding in lumps or small aggregated masses; consisting of or formed into lumps.
- Heavy; clumsy; dense; dull.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having lumps; not smooth and even in texture
- adj. like or containing small sticky lumps
lump + -y (Wiktionary)