from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or existing in a state of matter intermediate between liquid and crystal.
- adj. Of or relating to a mesomorph.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a mesomorph.
- adj. Of or pertaining to phases of matter intermediate between solid and liquid; of or pertaining to liquid crystals.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a robust muscular body-build characterized by predominance of structures (bone and muscle and connective tissue) developed from the embryonic mesodermal layer
From mesomorph + -ic. (Wiktionary)
From meso- + -morphic. (Wiktionary)