from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, resembling, or characteristic of a rhapsody.
- adj. Immoderately impassioned or enthusiastic; ecstatic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. highly emotional; rapturous
- adj. Of or relating to rhapsody; consisting of rhapsody
- adj. confused, unconnected
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to rhapsody; consisting of rhapsody; hence, confused; unconnected.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as rhapsodical.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. feeling great rapture or delight
rhapsody + -ic. (Wiktionary)