from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person who subscribes to a publication or a service
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who subscribes; one who contributes to an undertaking by subscribing.
- n. One who enters his name for a paper, book, map, or the like.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who subscribes, in any sense of that word.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who contributes (or promises to contribute) a sum of money
- n. someone who expresses strong approval
- n. someone who contracts to receive and pay for a service or a certain number of issues of a publication
subscribe + -er (Wiktionary)