from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Clothing or equipment; that which gives the appearance of something.
- n. Ornamental coverings or harnesses for a horse; caparisons.
- n. Plural form of trapping.
- n. Instances of trapping.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n.pl. That which serves to trap or adorn; ornaments; dress; superficial decorations.
- n.pl. Specifically, ornaments to be put on horses.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- See trapping.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (usually plural) accessory wearing apparel
From trapping. (Wiktionary)
From trap. (Wiktionary)