from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who travels, especially to distant lands.
- n. A modern-day gypsy, tinker, caravan dweller, etc.
- n. A member of the nomadic ethnic minority.
- n. A list and record of instructions that follows a part in a manufacturing process.
- n. A metal ring that moves freely on part of a ship’s rigging.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who changes location
travel + -er (Wiktionary)