from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who travels for pleasure.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who travels for pleasure rather than for business.
- n. One who visits a place or attends a social event out of curiosity, wanting to watch without commitment or involvement.
- n. a member of the visiting team in a match.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who makes a tour, or performs a journey, especially for pleasure.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who makes a tour; one who makes a journey for pleasure, stopping at a number of places for the purpose of seeing the sights, scenery, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who travels for pleasure
From tour + -ist. (Wiktionary)