from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A small chin beard trimmed into a point.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A beard trimmed to grow only at the center of the chin.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A part of a man's beard on the chin or lower lip which is allowed to grow, and trimmed so as to resemble the beard of a goat.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A tuft of beard left on the chin after the rest has been shaved off; an imperial, especially one extending under the chin.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a small chin beard trimmed to a point; named for its resemblance to a goat's beard
Anybody with a Todd Palin goatee is a facial offender.
Joe Cocker plays a pimp/hippie character whose goatee is painted on using the same technology used by Groucho Marx no less than 355 years ago.
Kamaruddin, an amiable, balding man with a pious goatee, is no extremist.
I remember this was about nine months after Colin's first attempt to grow the stringy mess he called a goatee, and almost two years after Victor's lip began to show fuzz.
The goatee is shortened, now, and has an end; formerly it hadn't any, but ran off eastward and arrived nowhere.
The truck driven by the large man with the goatee was the one that had the diamonds.
No not the one with thecrustache and goatee, that is me.
The view from here is that the only person who should be seen out and about in a goatee is a goat.
Hazel eyes, dark goatee, which is not pictured here.
As the fervor faded, I recall the goatee scratching over how to convert such a snub-nosed design into a production vehicle that could meet front crash requirements.