from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A native or inhabitant of Nepal.
- n. The Nepali language.
- adj. Of or relating to Nepal or its people, language, or culture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Nepal, the Nepalese people or the Nepalese language.
- n. A person from Nepal or of Nepalese descent.
- proper n. The national language of Nepal.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Nepal, a kingdom North of India.
- A native or natives of Nepal, or an inhabitant of Nepal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Nepal
- adj. of or pertaining to or characteristic of Nepal or its people or language or culture
Nepal + -ese (Wiktionary)