from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Taiwan or its peoples, languages, or cultures.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Taiwan.
- n. The variety of Chinese spoken on Taiwan.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to Taiwan.
- n. A person from Taiwan; usually plural.
- proper n. The popular name of the variant of Hokkien spoken in Taiwan, the native language of the Hoklo.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Taiwan
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of the island republic on Taiwan or its residents or their language
- n. any of the forms of Chinese spoken in Fukien province
From Taiwan + -ese (Wiktionary)