from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Sports A gymnasium.
- n. Sports A course in physical education.
- n. Sports A metal frame supporting equipment used in outdoor play.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Short form of gymnasium.
- n. A sports facility specialized for lifting weights and exercise.
- n. physical education class
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. athletic facility equipped for sports or physical training
Sorry, no etymologies found.