from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- prep. Against; next to; near; towards; as far as.
- prep. Capable of.
- prep. Ready for.
- prep. Willing to participate in.
- prep. As much as; no more than.
- prep. For the option or decision of.
- prep. Doing; involved in (with implications of mischief).
- prep. Incumbent upon; the obligation of; the duty of.
- prep. Considering all members of an equivalence class the same.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. busy or occupied with
- adj. having the requisite qualities for
Sorry, no etymologies found.