from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act or practice of deliberately behaving so as to attract attention.
- n. Psychiatry A psychosexual disorder marked by the compulsive exposure of the genitals in public.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The practice or character trait of deliberately drawing attention to oneself.
- n. The practice or character trait of deliberately displaying one's genitals, nipples, or buttocks in public.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A form of sexual perversion characterized by exposure of the person to others, without any attempt at concealment or any evidence of shame.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. extravagant and conspicuous behavior intended to attract attention to yourself
- n. the perverse act of exposing and attracting attention to your own genitals
Sorry, no etymologies found.