from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality or state of being inferior.
- n. An inferior quality.
- n. The quality of being a competitive disadvantage.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- The state of being inferior; a lower state or condition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being inferior, especially in degree or quality; a lower state or condition.
- n. In logic, the character of a sign, name, proposition, or inference which is applicable to only a part of the cases to which another is applicable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an inferior quality
- n. the state of being inferior
- n. the quality of being a competitive disadvantage
Sorry, no etymologies found.