from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A small ornamental article; a trinket.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of knick-knack.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A trifle or toy; a bawble; a gewgaw; a tchotchke.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A pleasing trifle; something more ornamental than useful; a trinket; a toy; a kickshaw; an unsubstantial dainty: a word, of very indefinite application, nearly always used in the plural.
- n. A small trick; a deceitful practice.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a small inexpensive mass-produced article
- n. miscellaneous curios
Reduplication of knack.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)