from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality or condition of being trivial.
- n. Something trivial.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being trivial or unimportant.
- n. Something which is trivial or unimportant.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being trivial; trivialness.
- n. That which is trivial; a trifle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Trivial or paltry character or quality.
- n. Pl. trivialities (-tiz). A trivial thing; a trifle; a matter of little value or importance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being unimportant and petty or frivolous
- n. something of small importance
- n. a detail that is considered insignificant
Sorry, no etymologies found.