from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to or articulated in the glottis.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to the glottis.
- n. A sound made with the glottis.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to, or produced by, the glottis; glottic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of pertaining to, or formed by tile glottis: as, a glottal catch.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or produced by the glottis
Sorry, no etymologies found.