from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Shaped into the form of a circle or sphere; made round.
- adj. Linguistics Pronounced with the lips shaped ovally; labialized.
- adj. Complete; balanced: a rounded meal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. past tense of "to round"
- adj. Made into a circle or sphere.
- adj. Complete or balanced.
- adj. Describing a number that has been changed to its nearest desired value.
- adj. Ending in a broad arch.
- adj. Pronounced with the lips drawn together; see rounded vowel.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Modified by contraction of the lip opening; labialized; labial. See Guide to Pronunciation, § 11.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. curving and somewhat round in shape rather than jagged
Sorry, no etymologies found.