from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Pronounced or articulated with both lips, as the consonants b, p, m, and w.
- adj. Relating to both lips.
- n. A bilabial sound or consonant.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Articulated with both lips.
- n. A speech sound articulated with both lips.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. produced using both lips; -- said of a consonant. .
- n. a consonant that is articulated using both lips, as p or b or w.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Involving the two lips.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a consonant that is articulated using both lips; /p/ or /b/ or /w/
- adj. of or relating to or being a speech sound that is articulated using both lips
Sorry, no etymologies found.